Icon

News About Exams, Admissions And Jobs In India

WWW.DTE.ORG.IN/ME-2013 – M.E. / M.TECH Admissions For Non-GATE Candidates Through PGET-CET-2013

// For ME -2014 Admissions in Maharashtra :

//DTE have declared schedule of centralized admission process (cap rounds).

CAP round schedule for ME/M.TECH-2013 admissions

You may aware that Graduation Aptitude Test For Engg (GATE) score is used for PG admissions in Engg / Technology i.e. M.E & M.Tech programmes.Few institutes also offer admissions for M.E / M.Tech non- GATE candidates without having stipends offered by central Govt.

In Maharashtra,PGET-CET will be conducted for M.E / M.Tech admissions of non-GATE candidates.This kind of centralized process will help candidates and will be very much convenient.

Candidates seeking admissions for PG programmes need to have either vaild GATE score or non-zero PGET-CET 2013 score.GATE qualified candidates will not appear for PGET-CET-2013 but they need to register themselves online for ME/M.Tech admissions in Maharashtra State through CAP as scheduled.

PGET-CET is multi-choice exam based on the GATE syallabus & it will be of 100 marks & there is not any negative marking system.

How To Apply:

Candidates need to apply through website www.dte.org.in/me2013.

Important Dates:

1. Filling / Submission of online application form + Document verification & in person confirmation of application form at ARC : Up to 18th May 2013
  2. With Late fee of Rs 100/- : 19-20 may.
  3. Exam Date:May 26, 2013.
  4. PGET-CET 2013 Result : June 03, 2013 – 5:00 PM.//Please note as per modified schedule by DTE result will be declared after 8:00 PM.

PGET-CET-2013 result have been declared on the website dte.org.in/me2013 …as well candidates can also check the provisional merit list.

Please click here to check pget-cet2013 result.

Provisional Merit List

Candidates should note that as per DTE notification following PG specializations have been excluded from PGET-CET and candidates need to contact institute/university directly for ME/M.Tech programmes in following specializations:

Aeronautical ;Biomedical;Biomedical Engg;Bio-Pharmaceutical technology,Drugs & pharmaceutical;Electrochemical technology;Food processing technology;Food Technology;Foods;Leather technology;Nanotechnology;oils;Oils,OleoChemicals & Surfactants technology;Paints;petrochemical Engg;Petroleum Engg;Polymer Engg;Polymer Technology;Polymer Science & Engg;Printing & Packaging Engg;Printing -Engg & Graphics Communication; Rubber Technology.

Click Here to view Detailed advt of PGET-CET-2013

Click Here to view ARC List

Click here to apply Online for PGET-CET -2013 ME/MTech Admissions

Click Here to view formats of Declarations for Sponsored candidates,GATE Qualified candidates,Result – awaiting candidates,declaration by sons & daughters of Govt of India/State Govt employees,Physically handicapped candidates,Undertaking,Documents required during PGET-CET process.

pixel WWW.DTE.ORG.IN/ME 2013   M.E. / M.TECH Admissions For Non GATE Candidates Through PGET CET 2013

Category: Admissions

Tagged:

12 Responses

1. Rucha Srawadnya says:

Hello, I am B.E. passout fresher student 2013 in Electronics & Telecommunication from Shivaji university Kolhapur. I want to do ME part time..But I dont know anything about it so I need information and suggestion.

• Admin says:

Rucha,
      I am not sure if there is any AICTE approved institute offering part time ME programme. Few colleges offers lectures within flexible times for working professionals. You can get more info from institute like TKIET Warna nagar which is nearer to Kolhapur.
      Since you are a fresher you should think to do it full time basis..it will likely improve the future job prospects.
      if you are not interested in full time ME then you can also go for courses offered by CDAC or other professional courses like embedded technology etc.

2. shrikrishna jogdand says:

hello sir iam examined B.E 8th sem in COE osmanabad from B.A.M.U. I want to do ME can I abel to job in lectureship in parallel doing ME

• Admin says:

Krishna,
      few colleges offer lectures as per convenience of working students.
      so its possible to have parallel ME while doing the job.But you need to check the college offering PG programme nearby where you are working.
      You cam also have an option to do first year full time & do the project work at the place you are working(of course if allowed by project guide.)

3. Ashwini says:

Hello sir,I am BE passout fresher student 2013 E&TC from NMU.I want to do M.TECH pls tell me which sub is Important.

• Admin says:

Ashwini,
      It depends on your interest and which option you think have basically covered in your Graduation.If basics are covered in graduation then one may be more comfortable for PG course.
      Till, I think students from E&Tc can think for VLSI design & embedded technology.

4. DIVYA says:

Hello sir, I am B.E. passout fresher student 2013 in electrical technololy from nagpur university .I want to do M.TECH pls tell me which sub is Important in view of industrial job.

• Admin says:

I don’t see any problem in either specialization in case if electrical engineering…you can prefer based on your interests and subjects studied at Graduation levels..Till you can prefer to have specializations in power systems or control systems.Power systems deals with the aspects related to power generation while control system deals with different control systems like DCS, PLCs and other recent control techniques …have also industrial scope.

5. Manisha says:

sir,
    I am studying final year mechanical engg.
    Can you suggest me which is the best specialization after finishing graduation.

6. Karpe Priyanka says:

hello sir, i am BE pass out fresher student… I gave GATE exam with positive score. but i dnt give give CET exam. So can u tell me am i eligible to appy for PG Admission??? plz give reply fastly…..

• Admin says:

you need to have applied for cap process conducted in maharashtra.
      still you can keep watch of institute level vacancies.Institutes can fill few posts at institute level.
      You need to contact the institute of interest for admission process.