WWW.JOBS.MSRLM.ORG -MSRLM District & Blockwise Jobs
The Govt has launched MSRLM – Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission under the ministry of Rural development.The mission aims at creating efficient & effective institutional plateforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase their household income through sustainable enhanced livelihood.
MSRLM is currently inviting applications for following posts:
MSRLM – District wise posts:
- District Mission Manager : 10 Posts.
- District Manager Livelihood : 10 Posts (Farm)
- District Manager Livelihood : 10 Posts (Non-Farm)
- District Manager Capacity Building : 10 Posts.
- District Manager Social Inclusion & Institution Building : 10 Posts.
- District Manager Monitoring & Evaluation : 10 Posts.
- District Manager Management Information System : 10 Posts.
- District manager Financial Inclusion: 10 Posts.
- District manager Knowledge management: 10 Posts
- District Manager Marketing: 10 posts
- District Manager jobs placement & Skill Development: 10 Posts.
- Office Superintendent & District manager procurement:10 Posts.
MSRLM – Block Level Positions:
- Block mission manager: 30 Posts.
- Block Manager Livelihoods : 30 Posts.
- Block manager Capacity Building: 30 Posts.
- Block manager Social Inclusion & Institution Building : 30 Posts.
- Block Manager Management Information System,Monitoring & evaluation : 30 posts.
- Block Manager financial Inclusion: 30 posts
Sub-Block level Positions:
Cluster Co-Ordinator -138 Posts.
All posts are initially for period of 11 months .
How to apply:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online through the website of MSRLM.
Last date of application: May 28, 2013.
//Last Date for application for msrlm jobs updated as: June 07, 2013.
Posted: May 9th, 2013 under Jobs.